What a fabulous party, thank you all for coming. And thanks to those who took time to vote, five seconds work for a glittering prize... not bad. And the fabulous winner is - drum roll please... In fact we got two winners - congratulations to Miss T and Janeway. Your glittering prizes are winging their way to you via email!
Well what an Oscars day it was... Some highlights:
- Our Cate's win for Best Actress - did anyone think it would go to anyone else? Her frock was #fab. And we loved her demand that Hollywood see films with female leads as more than 'niche'.
- Catherine Martin's two wins for Best Costume Design and Best Production Design both for The Great Gatsby - absurdly one news report introduced her as Baz Luhrmann's wife!
- Bill Murray's tribute to his friend and Ghostbuster's costar Harold Ramis who died last week.
- Pink's version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow in tribute to the Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary.
- Dancing like wild crazy people to this, love love love it. Was in the supermarket the other day, it was on, everybody was movin and grrovin http://24hoursofhappy.com/
And here are some of the Yum films that made the cut this year:
- The Wolf of Yum Street
- Yum Hustle
- 12 Yeaers a Yum
- Captain Yum
- Yum Buyers Club
- Yum Jasmine
- August Yum County
- The Yum Gatsby
- Inside Llewyn Yum
We know you are all wanting to see the Yum Studio awards, so here they are in all their glory... thanks for tuning in:
Thank you all so so much, we could not have done it without you. This is the best tipping team we have ever worked with, ever. You are amazing. Thanks to our mums and dads, our loving children, and to the higher powers that look down on us, and to the universe. Really this is the pinnacle for us. Until next year. Thanks for all your support.
Love Madame Yum and Mickey Gee.